Linking user's profile with issue manager will make sure that user who marks test case as failed is set as reporter of the issue in bug tracking software.
In absence of this setting, the issues will be created using the default account set as reporter by the administrator.
Linking your team's account with issue managers
As an administrator, you can link issue manager accounts for all your team members. You have to follow these steps-
- To go your Test Collab Dashboard
- Click on Users tab
- You will now see a list of all users in your team, now click on edit user.
- You will see a link at bottom, next to change password link. See below image-
5. Click on this link and you will see a form like below. Provide your team member's issue manager's API key.
6. Follow the process for all team members.