if your project's requirements are being maintained in the issue manager that is linked with your Test Collab instance, then also you can manage your requirements to perform some basic operations like :
- Fetching the list of requirements from issue manager,
- Getting them linked with test cases,
- Get the list of all requirements linked in current project,
- Get the Requirements Traceability Matrix generated,
- Get the reports generated to analyze the requirements coverage
Navigate to Requirements tab under Settings menu for the project,
- "Enable" the requirements management,
- Select "Linked Issue Manager" as source of requirement,
- If you want to refer to the requirements list from issue manager at the time of linking one or more requirements with test cases in Test Collab then type the "URL for Requirements List".
Linking Requirements with Test Cases
When you are adding a new test case or editing an exiting test case then you can provide one or more requirements separated by comma for a test case. and any number of test cases under the project can have requirements linked to them.
See All Requirements Linked in Current Project
Once you have requirements linked with test cases then navigating to "Requirements" menu will show you all those requirements.
On requirements index you can :
- See requirements list with their titles as maintained in linked issue manager,
- Get the requirement opened in the issue manager when you click on the requirement id,
- See the number of test cases linked with each requirement listed,
- Delete the requirement,
- See the linked test cases on test suites and test cases management screen